>

Monday, December 14, 2020

Record A Progressive Guitar Solo











About:

My name is Vladimir and my passion is guitar!
I've been playing  the electric and acoustic guitar for over 10 years now and musicians that I've played with say about me  that I have a very soulful feel, and that I'm very versatile.


If what you're looking for is a heart felt solo performance on your track and not just a bunch of fast notes put together you came to the right place, I will not disappoint you!


I will be very happy to help your music project by recording a solo for you on electric guitar.
I feel comfortable with playing metal(even technical death metal), I'm always open to try new genres.


I will provide you a professional grade sound with a warm tone of my playing, and give you the raw track or processed with some reverb, delay  or other effects that you might request.


I appreciate if you contact me before ordering  ;)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment