>

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Record Some Cool Bass Lines











About:

Ashley SPEVILLE - I will record bass lines for full song in genre like reggae, pop, rock, country, funk, zouk, kompa, dancehall, Sega, Seggae, etc.. and if needed arrange some parts for commercial use.

I can also play fretless bass, synth bass, some guitar parts and some percussions, everything you need concerning the low-end.

If you also have a demo, jingle, film music or even video game music and you need a pretty cool bass line to finish up, I'm your guy.



Feel free to ask any question, I will be glad to work with you until you are satisfied with the final result. 



I will work with everything you send me, but take your time and prepare separate tracks for me;

1. Drum track

2. Everything mixed up together



Try to explain to me what you expect from the bass track on your song, and I'll do my best.



Here's my latest release: 

https://music.apple.com/mu/album/hit-me-single/1502008341?l=fr

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job!!! Thanks a million

:

Good listener !and quick response to revision

:

Fast turnaround time!

:

Great work and Fast Delivery!

:

This special Bass player delivered my track before due date, It hit me right away, he understood what i wanted and gave me a well recorded bass line exactly how i asked him to and gave me some extra bonus which made me so happy and excited to release my track. It’s a Rock track. 100% Recommended! Will work with you again!




No comments:

Post a Comment