>

Sunday, December 6, 2020

Record Ukulele Track, Arrangement For Your Song











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE MAKING AN ORDER FOR DETAILS!



Hi! I'm Alex Brodskiy, singer/musician from Ukraine. Nice to meet you!



I will record UKULELE track for your music, or make UKULELE COVER of your favourite tune, create UKULELE JINGLE with YOUR LYRICS, etc. Just write me down and we'll find out what you're looking for!



My equipment



  1. Ukulele - Concert Body Osten (mahogany body, warm tone), Aquila strings
  2. Soundcard - Focusrite 2i2 3rd Gen, Zoom U-22
  3. Mic - AudioTecnica AT 2020, Shure Beta 58a



Genres



-Pop

-Rock

-Reggae

-Tropical

-Indie

-Soul

etc.



For more details feel free to contact me! Cheers! =)

Reviews


:

Alexander is very pleasant to deal with, he accommodates the requests with pleasure and provides ideas how to make things better. He created a wonderful uplifting kid's song with ukulele sounds for me (I had the rhymes and he put them into the song). I am really happy and the kids are singing and dancing happily to it. All the deadlines were met, communication was clear and expectations exceeded!

:

Friendly, professional treatment, open to requests and with a fair price, willing to make changes to the order, highly recommend it :))

:

Absolutely perfect and super fast delivery!

:

Fantastic work. I will absolutely hire again for any ukelele needs. Look no further!

:

Really talented musician, excellent record quality and followed a brief perfectly. highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment