>

Saturday, December 5, 2020

Let Me Record Unique Ukulele Arrangement Of Any Song











About:

Hi, my name is Kleber Sampaio



I am a professional pianist, guitarist, producer, composer and arranger with 15 years of experience.





I will give you a professional ukulele original songs, ukulele version of existing songs, ukulele solo or rhythmic parts



Let's chat together before ordering so that we may study the best ways for you.



I will always send you high-quality recordings. 





I also could mix and master your tracks, just check the mix/master options.

Reviews


:

Thank you my friend, very easy to work with. Great end result. Will use again.

:

Amazing!! A true professional. Don't hesitate to contact him. You won't be disappointed.

:

I love it! Thank you sooooo much for you awesome work!

:

Best uke player to work with!

:

Perfect! highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment