>

Sunday, December 6, 2020

Make A Professional Guitar For Your Music Production











About:

I play Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar being highly specialized in Pop, Rock,Metal, EDM, Funk, Ambient, Post-Rock, Dance.



I record in my own professional Ramrecording studio
, with the best technologies - equipments and resources available.



Universal Audio Apollox8p interface

 AMP: Diezel VH4,Randall rh 150, Mesa Single Rectifire, Kemper AMP

More pedal, for different sound and style.



I use different guitars in my recordings, including:

  • Fender strat '79 / amercian standard '94 /squire '84
  • ESP Vintage Black
  • PRS Custom 24
  • ESP 1000T
  • Gibson Les Paul Standard
  • takamine Santafè, yamaha 12 strings,Crafter Custom Special acoustic guitar




Ultimately I'll do what ever is necessary to make your song sound as best as i can.

so in order for that to happen,

please contact me before ordering so we can discuss exactly what you're after.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very talented musician, great job, fast delivery, friendly communication.

:

tutto perfetto!

:

Perfetto come sempre. Versatile e con una infinità di idee!

:

ottimo chitarrista

:

This was amazing! Everything I needed and more, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment