>

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Record Professional Electric Or Acoustic Guitar Tracks For Your Songs











About:

Hi,



My name is Campbell and I'm a professional guitarist from Australia. I will record professional quality acoustic, electric, or 12 string acoustic recordings for your songs.



I am well versed in both rhythm playing and lead guitar work, having been a member of multiple gigging ensemble and bands at a professional level for the last 6 years. My main genres are rock, pop, indie, and singer songwriter, however I have had experience with jazz, blues, and metal as well.



I can record parts straight through, or record smaller loops which you then would be able to sample into songs, totalling the maximum minutes listed in the ad. For example, for the standard package, I could play 2 minutes of a song with each repeat having different nuances, or alternative record multiple loops with the total length of recordings equaling 2 minutes maximum, or a combination, recording a loop. and then a different section.



I am able to record rhythm guitar parts and lead parts on acoustic (6string or 12string) or electric.



Please feel free to message with any additional requests you have, I'd be more than happy to try and accomodate.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment