>

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Record Awesome Rock, Pop, Hiphop, Rnb Guitars Or Acoustics











About:

Acoustic guitar, Heavy guitar, Solo guitar & guitar riffs can be tricky !!??! I will make an awesome guitar track for you, double tracking, soloing, everything to make it PERFECT !

Electric guitar , acoustic guitar, nylon guitar, you can choose whatever you want in your references



You need a guitar solo? Im your guy, im proficient in MANY styles of soloing from metal to blues and hip hop even…

For metal guitar or funk guitar or whatever you need I have lots of guitars and the option also of sending you the DI`s in case you want the raw signal track!

Trust me, you will NOT regret putting your guitar parts in my hands! I will send you samples along the way to make sure im on the right path and ALWAYS will deliver many line options and extras 

I am Breno, a professional guitar player with over 14 years of experience. I work as a session musician locally and online, delivering top quality guitar tracks in any musical style. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great guitar player. Did some funky nile rogers style guitar for my house track

Seller's Response:

Excellent work, great communication. Recommended!

:

thank you, my friend!!! for everything

:

great guitar player!

:

He delivered way more than I asked for. And I'm glad he did. Very good work. He breathed new life into my project. I highly recommend. And get the premium package!




No comments:

Post a Comment