>

Sunday, December 6, 2020

Professionally Record Electric And Acoustic Guitar Tracks











About:

For guitar tracks above 400 seconds, please send me a message / request a custom offer!



Hello! For this gig, I will record both acoustic and electric guitar tracks for your song.



My music is recorded in my professional home studio, on high-end instruments and gear. Here's some of the equipment I can use to create your track. By the way, this is just a brief list! I am obsessed with gear, so I'm always adding new items to my collection :D



Audio Equipment: Apollo Twin MKII Duo / Waves Plugins / Logic Pro X / SSL 2+



Mics: Shure SM57 / Shure SM58 / Shure SM81 / Sennheiser E815S / PreSonus M7



I pride myself in being versatile with all musical genres. Take a listen to some of my demo songs to check out my playing style! I also post music on my social media pages (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube) often. You can find me by searching my name (Leonard Herron).



Let me know if you have a particular style, sound, or famous player in mind. If not, I'll provide my beautiful interpretation.



Best,



Leonard Herron

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment