>

Monday, December 7, 2020

Add Celtic Instruments To Your Song











About:

I play a wide selection of ethnic, folk and traditional instruments from around the world but my first love is celtic music. 

I play celtic flutes and whistles as well as fiddle, accordion, pipes and percussion and lots more. 

I began playing Irish music but have spread my interest through Scotland to Scandinavia with Swedish bagpipes and Norwegian Seljefløyte and south through Breton bombarde to Galician and northern Portuguese bagpipes.

You can hear some of my music here soundcloud.com/paulflute

I work to an hourly rate as this is the only way that makes sense to me. 

I'm very happy to chat in detail about what wonders we can create together..

Please contact me to discuss timings and prices before booking.

I can make videos of the instruments being played if that's helpful 

but I'm not a video producer so you would have to edit this into you project..

I look forward to hearing from you.

Paul

Reviews


:

Paul is an outstandingly skilled musician who truly understands his craft. Every idea he came up with fit my project perfectly, and even without knowing all that much about the instruments, I can hear the amazing amount of skill and dexterity that Paul puts into all of his performances. Very highly recommended: this gig will provide a unique sound that you won't find anywhere else.

:

Excellent work as always! thanks

:

Paul was great to work with and delivered beyond our expectations. This was my first order with fiverr, and I will most definitely use the service again. I tell everyone I know about the site. I would also highly recommend Paul to anyone too. Total pro.

:

Fast professional and totally what I wanted...amazing actually.

:

Great work + very creative and fun to work with




No comments:

Post a Comment