>

Friday, April 3, 2020

Write And Record A Pro Guitar Solo For You











About:

Hi! I’m Paul, an English guitarist, producer and composer living in Taiwan. I’ve been playing for over 25 years and working professionally in music since 2003.



Please contact me before ordering to discuss your requirements. I love playing and recording all kinds of music and working on new projects.  

The 3 packages are below, if you’d like anything else then please contact me to  discuss a custom order.  

The One Shot

I write and record a tasteful solo with a sound to suit your music. You get 1 file of processed guitar.

The Mixed Bag

This gives you options.  I write and record separate solo takes. They can be 3 similar takes, different styles, sounds, guitars, pickups or a mix. You get 3 files. You can choose your favourite or chop them up and use as you please.  

The Deluxe Solo

This package gives you a multilayered, arranged solo part for your song or composition. I record an initial demo for your approval. Once you approve it, I add harmonies, doubles and layers.

You get all the individual parts as separate files as well as a stereo file of the complete part mixed and automated to drop straight into your mix.

Reviews


:

Great work from the seller!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment