>

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Play Excellent Guitar For You,











About:

So the idea of my package is simple its $10 per 60 seconds of recording for a guitar line following music you have written(for lead work), or just chord progression(for rhythm)

Or $10 per 60 seconds for me to write a guitar line for you, if you are not naturally a guitarist this could be a more interesting addition to your track

I am flexible so don't hesitate to be in touch if you want to discuss details and price

Reviews


:

another fantastic demo & backing track in double quick time, I am so impressed with the quality & speed of the service. great job highly recommended. many thanks.

:

fantastic arrangement, very pleased with the final mix & thanks for the revisions.

:

fantastic as always. filled the brief perfectly & in super quick time. many thanks.

:

Thank you so much, I'm sure i will be back!

:

I love working with iandaw, gets the job done every time, Amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment