>

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Play Piano Or Any Keyboards, Or Compose Original Piano Music











About:

Please contact me before make order :)



Hello. My name is Boris and I am professional musician and piano player from Ukraine.



What I suggest in this gig?



  • I will record a piano or any other keyboard or any other keyboard using professional Virtual Instruments. (rhodes / hammond / pad / strings / organ / clavinet / synth / honky tonk)
  • I will provide 24 bits wav files and MIDI with no extra cost.
  • I only need you tell me what kind of style you looking for you song (reference will come in handy). It can be classical, neoclassical, jazz, ragtime, pop, rock n roll etc. You can send me chords, sheet music or just audio without keys and I will record it. Also I can replicate keyboard part by ear
  • I can compose original piano piece for you




Feel free to send me a message if you have any additional questions. I am looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Lovely person to work with so helpful and talented I’ve been using this composer for a lot of my projects and will be using again. Thank you for a fast perfect track x

Seller's Response:

Thank you )) Contact again if necessary ))

Seller's Response:

Great gig, would highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Seller did a great job.




No comments:

Post a Comment