>

Friday, May 1, 2020

Record Electric Guitar Track Professionally











About:

I will record backing electric guitar track professionally. You'll get a studio grade recording, in high quality and 24 bit 48kHz file. I can play with the pick or fingers - you can choose or I'll do it how I think is the best for the given song. It can be clean or distorted or other effects you need. I am recording it DI - direct input, can be mono or stereo (two different takes mixed together for better stereo field panned hard left and right).

I'm delivering DI raw file and a file with guitar through amp sim with fx applied.



Files sent to me:
  •  wav, flac or mp3


Files delivered to you:

  • wav 24 bit, 48kHz (both DI raw stems and amped mixed with applied effects)
  • mp3 16 bit 44.1kHz (amped mixed with applied effects)
  • note: all the files will be inside one zipped file for easier delivery


Any questions, please let me know. Feel free to contact me for custom offers too.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience, quick delivery and profesionally done.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Have been working with him on a couple song and has always provided great playing!

:

Always satisfied. 17th gig coming up.

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment