>

Friday, May 1, 2020

Play Trumpet Over A Song Including Solo Melody And Harmony











About:

I will play trumpet over a song you provide me. That includes playing solos, melodies and harmonies (e.g. creating chords by layering multiple tracks). I'm specifically capable playing Jazz, Funk and Blues. Other genres like Electronic or Classical Music are technically feasible as well.

Reviews


:

This guy is legit... he has outstanding tone, and I really loved his phrasing. He went above and beyond what I asked of him, on top of doing all the things I asked! Absolutely incredible musician, I would absolutely come back.

:

Top Pro Player works to get you the right result.

:

Happy with the result. I’ll come back!

:

excellent work- thanks!

:

Seller was very communicative during the process and holds his own playing over jazz! Very creative and was able to catch the vibe of my arrangement. Great trumpet player with a professional attitude.




No comments:

Post a Comment