>

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Record Guitar Parts For Your Song In 24 Hours











About:

**DISCOUNTS FOR FIRST FIFTEEN RECORDINGS TO GET USER FEEDBACK!**


**PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ordering so we can discuss the track and what you're after. This will make it easier AND will give you the best results - I can then create a custom quote for you depending on the turnaround time need and what you require.**



Hi there,



I'm a professional guitarist based in Doha, Qatar. I've played in bands across the world and have experience in many different styles.



I will record professional grade guitar tracks (acoustic and/or electric) for your song. This could be me writing a part that works well with your music or it could be a part you've already written through midi or notation that you would like a real guitar on. 



Prices vary for every project so PLEASE message me first so we can discuss it properly. 



I can provide a variety of tones - I own a Kemper profiling amp with 1000's of profiles or classic amps and some vintage amps. I own a multitude of different guitars and can use them to get the best tone for YOU!



Thanks for looking and I look forward to speaking and hopefully working with you soon!



Andrew

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment