>

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Play Clean, Groovy Bass For Your Own Music











About:

Need B A S S? I've got you covered!

My passion is to deliver a clean, precise and elegant bass line that fits its piece of music like a glove. I am extra careful about dynamic changes and timing, so you won't need to waste time with much compression or grid editing :)

My favorite bass parts are the ones that sound satisfying even on their own, and that's what I try to do myself.

I won't set genre boundaries, I love every kind of music and I will do my best to provide a perfect bass for every music environment. 

Don't hesitate to give me as many details as possible about the expected outcome, such as reference tracks, styles, sounds, particular players...anything goes!



- My gear -



Music Man Stingray 5

Fender Jazz - modified with a Precision style pickup

Yamaha BB405

Markbass Little Mark II head

Some effect pedals

Focusrite 2i2 audio interface

Ableton Live



Reviews


:

Very nice bass line - would definitely use Francesco again!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment