>

Friday, May 1, 2020

Record Keyboard Tracks For Your Song











About:

I am a professional keyboard player. I studied Music Composition at the conservatory of one of the best University in Latin America. I have recorded for many artists and also played live in many bands.



Whether you want a simple piano, pad or lead synth track to a complex arrangement I have the right sound for you. I can create many chords progressions and also different keyboard arrangements, as for example, melodic lines, bass lines, chords, arpeggios, and even percussion loops. 



I work with Logic Pro and many industry standard sound libraries as Spectrasonics and Native Instruments and also sampled patches from Moog and Sequential keyboards.



Reviews


:

It was great working with lesantander - looking forward to working with him again!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment