>

Friday, May 1, 2020

Record A Pro Quality Piano, Guitar Or Bass Track











About:

I am a seasoned session musician with my own professional recording studio. I will record your track(s) or songs from either notation you provide me, audio that you send to me, or composed from my own head.

I am a classically trained pianist, guitarist, bassist, drummer, and vocalist, and with my piano and production skills I can use MIDI to record any other sound at a highly proficient level.



My 3 packages can briefly be described as:

Basic- you only want one instrument for a short snippet of the song.

Standard - you want one instrument for the duration of the song

Premium - you want mulitple instruments on a song



I will work with whatever ideas you have and make them a reality!



Reviews


:

James is very talented and awesome to work with. His piano skills are off the charts and he delivered a high quality track that fulfilled my needs. I will be hiring him again for all my music products. 5 stars

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment