>

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Create A Beautiful Piano Piece











About:

I will play a piano piece for you.

It will be composed or improvised according to your desired mood.

It can be romantic, dreamy, soothing, peaceful, as well as dark and intricate.



I am a pianist and all-round keyboardist with 35 years of music in my background. I studied classical and jazz piano, harpsichord, baroque organ and modern keyboard, as well as other instruments.

As a child i spent my days playing things i loved.

35 years from then, I'm still loving it, and I'd love doing that for you too.



If there is anything I can do or anything you want to know, don't hesitate to ask.

Music is always a good answer :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Despite all the difficulties the final result was above all my expectations!

:

Awesome final product. Thanks!

:

Sounds good.

:

I needed a piano piece

:

The requests you made exceeded the scope of the basic gig you purchased; yet I delivered what was requested and also made a revision. 3 stars for letting you know that you were asking for more than stated seems a little unfair.




No comments:

Post a Comment