>

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Record A Piano Or Keyboard Track For Your Song Or Project











About:

A pro level piano or EP/rhodes track for your project or song from an 18-year industry established session musician, songwriter, and producer. I specialize in pop, R&B, adult contemporary, swing, and some musical theater. 



Some examples could be:



  • you need a piano track with a certain mood for a commercial, YouTube video, ad, or other creative venture
  • you have a beat you've developed and need a keyboard/piano chord progression
  • you have a full song almost completed and just need piano or keyboard added in
  • you need a piano jingle for yourself or your business


I work in Logic Pro X, but can provide you either an audio file or midi file to import into your software of choice (Pro Tools, Cubase, Digital Performer, Ableton, etc.).



The options are limitless. I'm easygoing. Just let me know what you need and we'll get it done.



For more info. see FAQ, my Fiverr profile, or visit my website at http://www.kittaylor.net.



Reviews


:

Outstanding experience. Very polite, very very prefessional, delivery so fast and everithing way beyond the expectative. I hope we can work together again. Thank you.

:

This was an absolute pleasure. As an artist and producer, it's always great to collaborate with other artists. This seller is not only a true professional but his body of work and talent speaks for itself. I highly recommend his work and I can't wait to work with this seller again.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment