>

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Record Various Instruments For Your Songs











About:

Hello, I'm Alfred! I'm a young multi-instrumentalist from Finland with many years of experience with playing music. I'm mostly self-taught, however I have undergone academic training, most notably 11 years of classical piano and (roughly) seven years of music theory.



I will record a part for your song from the variety of instruments I play. The recording can range from as short to as long as you need for the song.



Do keep in mind that sheet music, structure forms or even direct advice are all things that can help me give you the best performance possible, especially if your song is particularly difficult or complicated.



I'm open to any and all genres, styles or fusions of music.



Excellent/Advanced:

-keyboards (piano, e. piano, organ, synthesizers, harpsichord etc.)

-guitar (electric, steel str. acoustic, 12 string)

-bass guitar

-drums & percussion



Intermediate:

-violin

-alto saxophone

-flute

-xylophone & glockenspiel

-harmonica (diatonic)



Beginner:

-trumpet

-cello



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment