>

Friday, March 27, 2020

Record A String Section











About:

Hi everyone!



Here I'm offering you me to record for your song or record by arranging, your or cover songs.



Available instruments are Double Bass, Cello, Viola and Violin.



I can also read and write sheet music.



I can work with your songs as arranger, as stated above, as synth strings/pads "humanizer", so to overplay midi tracks, but also as just musician when I'll listen and create something mixing your musical thoughts with mine. So yes, if you don't have an idea of what should be played, I'll find the chords and the right harmonization, and then we can discuss about them until perfection won't be reached, or, if you perfectly already know what should be played in it, tell me everything about it, or send me the scores. 

As for revisions, they are unlimited until (again) perfection won't be reached, assuming that perfection does exist. 

Any question, i'll be happy to answer. 

Bye!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my second time purchasing from this seller and he's awesome!! He gave me exactly what i asked for and then some! His turn around rate was great!! Highly recommend this gig

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!! I love the way you experiment in your music!!!

Seller's Response:

He went absolutely above and beyond for my project... I sent him some sheet music as well as asked him to improvise some tales and he nailed it!!! Delivered early and the files sent sound great!!

Seller's Response:

Good work as expected delivered even before time

:

Thank you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment