>

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Write A Rock Or Metal Guitar Solo For You











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING! Every solo section varies, so it would best to discuss it first :)



ABOUT THIS GIG



I will write a rock or metal guitar solo or you. There are 3 different pricing options. Please message me with your backing track with time stamps of where you'd like the solo/leads to start and end, and I'll let you know which pricing option is the one for you to order.



All orders will be in any format of your choosing (WAV, MP3, 16 or 24 bit, 44.1 or 48khz)

I'll also send you the DI track(s) so you can reamp them if you'd like. Send me a message if you have any questions at all :D



Check out more of my videos here:
http://www.Youtube.com/GarrettJPeters

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment