>

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Record Saxophone Clarinet Flute Bassoon Oboe











About:

I'm a professional recording artist with more than 1000+ jobs on every woodwind imaginable. I'll give you professional, authentic tracks recorded on the best instruments in a studio with legendary microphones (AKG C414 B-ULS, Neve 1073 Pre-amp, etc).



Please message me with any questions! I'm available to talk, as long as I am not in the studio or playing a gig. I am working all the time, so please reach out to me in advance so I can schedule you in before any feature film or video game work.



------------



Choose from: 

Saxophone (soprano, alto, tenor, bari)

Clarinets (Eb, Bb, A, Bass)

Flute (piccolo, concert, alto, bass)

Bassoon (Bassoon)

EWI (Electric Wind Instrument - MIDI track performances, sounds and modeling synths)

Recorders (sopranino, soprano, alto, tenor, bass)

Ethnic Flutes (Ocarina, Suling, Korean, Chinese, Native American, etc)

Other instruments: Trumpet, Trombone, Fiddle, Didjeridoo, Guitar, etc.



Style: Orchestral, Jazz, Rock, Pop, Funk, Hip-Hop, Metal, Gypsy, Dixieland, more. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was open to make suggestive changes.. Has a great sound on both Saxophone and Clarinet.. Good quality recording as well.. Provided me 3 takes for everything.. Great to work with.. Would highly recommend everyone to try him out..

:

I asked him to perform a wind quartet in a classical/contrapuntal style, not something in line with what he advertises on his page, and he performed it fantastically.

:

Doubled the price, took extra days to deliver, played wrong rhythm (I managed to save the performance with a little cut & paste). Great sound and great playing! After all will use him again!

:

Slightly later than the deadline but took my super ambiguous description and came up with a perfect solo first go around. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks man!

:

Great job, beautiful playing, thank you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment