>

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Record Full Song With Full Instruments For You











About:

I will record all instruments and produce full song for your project (podcast, video-game, brand, commercials, whatever you need). If you already have your song composed i will proper record and produce it, or i can compose something from zero based on your ideas and samples.



Packages have an overall price, please message me before ordering so we can discuss your particular project and i can build a custom offer for you, most of the time this is the best way to go as probably your project may not fall into any of the categories of the packages.



As you can so on the video i will personally record all instruments (electric guitar, acoustic guitar and electric bass), drums are played through a midi interface and generated with superior drummer offering a real sounding drum that will match your song perfectly. Also i can add basic keyboards, strings and other effects that your songs may need.



I will deliver full mixed Mp3 or .wav files, and separated tracks for you to mix. Delivering time should not go further 3 days, as these require recording all instruments i usually take 2 days.

Reviews


:

Thank you very much my friend for killing it once again! You did a spectacular job with the song as always and I will be coming back when then next one is ready!

:

I had 1 day to put music surrounding my voice and the acoustic guitar. My song Thank you friend, was selected for a compilation album for this year 2020 Singer-Songwriter in Cape May New Jersey and I was the only track with just plain acoustics. The last-minute I hired Dreamrafa. I really had no direction for the songs whether light drums or what instruments to put. I left it up to him and he made my song into a real good upbeat song. I know how to mix music. I ended up moving some of the guitar parts but he did an amazing job in one day. Next time before I hire him I will definitely lay out what sound I want to hear. I wish I could play the guitar like you man. Thank you very much!!!

:

Great job! He re-tracked the guitar and bass on one of my originals, replaced a drum loop with programmed drums, and produced the song. Will definitely use again!

:

Knocked it out of the park with a great sounding product! And it was done very quickly! Thank you my friend!

:

loved the work




No comments:

Post a Comment