>

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Record Harmonica In Premium Quality











About:

Want a quality harmonica in your song? Maybe a smooth and clean sound recorded through a legendary 610-B preamp? Or do you want a roaring overdriven one that has some expressive chops?


The solution is here. I will record a harmonica track matching your needs in almost any genre.


My experience:
  • Fiverr member since 2014 with plenty of successfully finished orders and high rating reviews.
  • Participant of big festivals, such as Nashestvie with around 200’000 people
  • California College of Music graduate
  • Youtube channel owner with a total of 2’500'000 views and counting: youtube.com/apaclin
  • Complimented by harmonica celebrities such as Jason Ricci and Brendan Power


Send me your track and the guidelines on how you want the harmonica to sound including the timing for harmonica, e.g: 0:32-1:06 (you can also attach the reference track if you know what harmonica should sound similar to) and you’ll get a harmonica recorded in just 2-5 days.


What are you waiting for? Press the order button ;)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Every Time Best work! Thank'you

Seller's Response:

I tried several Harmonica players before I found paclin. He is the real deal and I cannot praise him highly enough! He did everything I asked and more and was great with communications too. If you need Harmonica done properly - this is the guy!

:

If you need harmonica recorded — you know where to come 😉

:

Paclin is a real harmonica player. At first I was worried about the result because it is difficult to communicate only by remote correspondence. BUT Paclin got it right and made a great 1-min solo for my tune! I loved the technique and the choice of notes. Thanks Paclin, you're a real musician. Keep rockin' that harmonica! Very recommended!!!

:

Excellent -- super!!




No comments:

Post a Comment