>

Monday, March 30, 2020

Professionally Record Electric Or Acoustic Guitar For You











About:

Please message me before ordering. Thank you!



Let me know what do you want and we can disscus about it.



My friend o mine, he is a Guitarist will do this gig. He is a Versatile Guitarist who has several years experience in Audio recording and music performing.



Please check sample of his work on this gig gallery or please search on youtube under keyword "gie band"

Reviews


:

happy? all good

:

He was a pleasure to work with. I sent him a tune that was a little unusual, he wanted to know the story behind it so he could solid feel for what I was looking for. It turned out better than I'd hoped for. Excellent communication, fast responses, quality work, very reasonable prices, I highly recommend Handanu.

:

Beautiful man! beautiful! done with love. Many thanks!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment