>

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Play And Record Bass Guitar On Your Song Or Demo











About:

I am a professional bass player/sessions player here in Nashville and have over 30 years experience performing and producing music.  I write and arrange music and I will write, perform/record a bass track for your song or demo and, if you choose, I'll mix it into your song and even master the whole song for you!  Make your choice and I look forward to working with you.

If you're a singer/songwriter, this is PERFECT for you!



-- Quick Details --



Basic package: I will write and record a studio quality bass track (.wav) that you can insert into your song.  Just send me the music and I'll get to work!



Standard Package: I will write and record a studio quality bass track (.wav) and mix it into your song.  Just provide me with the other tracks and that's it!



Premium Package: I will write and record a studio quality bass track (.wav), mix it into your song, and Mix & Master the whole song for you. Yes, this includes mixing all tracks! (includes up to 6 tracks)



Thanks!

Chris Ogle

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Chris plays bass really good and knows the right style and swing I like!

:

Thank you so much! Best to you and your music projects!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment