>

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Play And Record Electric Guitar On Your Track











About:

My name is Svenson. I am a German guitarist, composer, author, and instructor.



An active musician for more than one decade, I have released four studio albums in addition to collaborating with a variety of artists like:



Jennifer Batten (Michael Jackson, Jeff Beck), Jerry Donahue (Elton John, Hellecasters), Rhani Krija (Sting) and Lulo Reinhardt.

I performed around the world as well as the prestigious Montreux Jazz Festival.



This is your chance to get my guitar on your production!

I play any style on electric guitar

I play Dobro and Lap-Steel guitar

I play Classic and Flamenco guitar

I play 12 Strings,  6 Strings, Western- and  Acoustic guitar



I have some nice vintage instruments and amplification.



Please message me to talk about your project and the best way to do it!



There are no problems only solutions!



QUALITY - MADE IN GERMANY!



Ask for a custom offer;)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great turnaround time and delivered exactly what I was looking for! Super talented, thanks again Svenson

Seller's Response:

My pleasure, your wish is my command 🤘🏻 It was great fun to play on your track!

:

Svenson is incredibly talented and awesome to work with.

:

Awesome! Svenson is the man!

:

Deep metal core Track. Sick fun!!




No comments:

Post a Comment