>

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Be Your Bass Player And Record HQ Tracks











About:

I will record a high quality bass track for you, and deliver the direct recording for you to master it at your taste and another file mastered by me.



If you are looking for a nice and clean bass line or an aggressive distorted sound, or If you want more various effects on the track such as chorus, delay, tremolo, octave pedal, ect, my "complete experience" gig is the one you're looking for.



If you would like me to record a multi-camera video of myself playing, you can just order it for an extra $10 without extra days.



What will I need?

A drum track or backing track without bass, and a solid explanation of what you want for the sound and feel of the bass to be, using examples if possible.

Can record covers as well.



My gear:

-Squire Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

-Digitech BP-90 multi-effects bass pedal

-Peavey Basic 60 amplifier

-Peavey Xport guitar interface



Reviews


Seller's Response:

fantastic experience! great bass player and experience

:

Satisfied !!! He took care of me

:

I just discovered a talented bass player. Thanks for this quality delivery

:

He is the one that you will ROCK! Talented and fast also great communication. I will knock his door again :)

:

Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment