>

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Record Pro Quality Drums For Your Song











About:

As a remote musician I have the ability to record either drums, keys or vocals for you. If you are requiring all three, then we can discuss how that will work for your project. 



I will record my drums and send them to you both as RAW WAVE files (unedited) and also stereo mixes as well. If you would like editing (EQ, Compression, Limiter, etc...) then I can provide that as well.



I record these tracks right in my home. I use Yamaha Oak Custom drums, Yamaha MOX8 and Roland VR-09 keyboards. I use Logic Pro X as my DAW. Microphones ranges from Shure, CAD, AKG, Audix and ZOOM. I use a Focusrite Clarett 8Pre to record all my sounds as well.

Reviews


:

Another success story, Kyle is just fantastic to work with. This time it was a redo, as I had changed my mind about the snare sound in a particular song of mine. I described to Kyle what I was aiming at, and showed him songs with the sound I wanted. He absolutely nailed it.

:

Will definitely be working with this seller again. A+++++++++

:

Kyle did a great job for me. I'm very happy with the result. Highly recommended

:

Perfection! Thank you so much!! Kyle went above and beyond for me!

:

Highly professional, great groove and sound




No comments:

Post a Comment