>

Friday, March 27, 2020

Record A Professional Keyboard Track For Your Song











About:

*** CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING SO WE CAN DISCUSS THE PROJECT FIRST ***

I’m open for custom orders!

Hi! If you are looking for a keyboard track in your song such as piano, rhodes, hammond organ etc, I'd be glad to help you!

I have always been interested in popular film and jazz music and I am qualified to play for you in many genres of music. I have been playing mostly jazz music for over 10 years, so I can easily improvise music and bring your work to life with passion!

What's my workflow?

  • Message me first before ordering so we can discuss the details of project and I can say if I'm able to play for you the way you want
  • Make an order on Fiverr so I can start work
  • I'll send you the first sketch as soon as possible so you can tell if it's the right way
  • If you accept the sketch I can improve it until you are satisfied.



Your satisfaction is the key value for me. Don't forget to leave a rate and comment below after we are done!



Check out my YT/SoundCloud profile! 

I'm looking forward to working with you!

Kuba

Reviews


:

though being on different hemispheres, it was timely within the week, i was more a hindrance, probably as i had to learn functions on my new phone as well as the site, got it.. very lovely artistry, and surely would work again with him.. nice stuff

:

Amazing player and an incredible Person, hope we cnan keep doing music for a long long time. If you're looking for a piano player, Kuba is A MUST!!!

:

Excellent piano player! Will come back again for more.

:

Seller was fantastic - very quick delivery and was very easy to communicate with so I could get the quality of track that I was looking for. Thank you!

:

just brilliant work




No comments:

Post a Comment