>

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Compose And Record ANY Style Music











About:

      PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PURCHASING, TO DICUSS THE GIG, AS WELL AS PRICING.

     Do you have any type of image or video that you want to bring to life with an original score? Or perhaps you are looking for a custom piece of music to fit a certain them? I'm your one stop shop for all things audio: CUSTOM MUSIC, SFX, MIXING/MASTERING, ETC.

    I will create a custom piece of music/audio to fit your project starting at just five dollars depending on the length and complexity (# of instruments/effects used) of the desired piece.

 (Typically $5 for 30 seconds of audio with one instrument of choice)

I am more than willing to negotiate a fair price for projects of any stature, from small and simple to extensive and elaborate. I'm well versed in pro tools and logic pro, and can create any style of music

 I am a level two seller here on Fiverr with 100% positive reviews.

    Some of my compositions have been featured in television commercials for The Steve Wilkos Show and The Jerry Springer Show. 

    Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I look forward to working with you soon!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ryan created exactly what we wanted for our podcast intro. Excellent communication and follow-through. Ryan's is high quality and great value. I highly recommend his service. Thanks again Ryan!

:

Excellent buyer! Very professional and easy to work with. I look forward to doing more gigs in the future.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment