>

Monday, March 30, 2020

Record Acoustic Professional Guitar











About:

DESCRIPTION

As an experienced guitar player I have recorded guitars for hundreds of songs and projects. My speciality is pop music so I am fluent in recording guitar in that genre. However I am also well versed in other genres.



I can record chords, solos and create guitar arrangements tailored to your song and have it punch through your mix or create the perfect background atmosphere.



ABOUT ME

Hi, my name is Marvin. I'm a professional songwriter / producer / guitarist / vocalist from Amsterdam. I started out as a rock guitarist, but nowadays mostly write and produce for pop and EDM acts from the Netherlands and around the world. 

I've worked with labels like Warner Music, Disney and Universal. I've collaborated with people like Sacha Skarbek (Miley Cyrus, Adele, Backstreet Boys) Anders Grahn (Black Eyed Peas, Anastacia) and many more. 



What musical project can I help you with? 

Reviews


:

Really professional sounding guitars, thank you so much. This guy is amazing, highly recommend!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment