>

Monday, March 30, 2020

Make An Instrumental Track Of The Song You Need











About:

- I'll remove all vocal sounds because I will make a new and original track of the song you need.

- I can change the genre of the song as a new original track 

- I can add another instruments to your new track different from the original song

- I can make a video with lyrics (Karaoke)

-I USE DIGITAL INSTRUMENTS, NOT LIVE

-Send an inbox to get a preview of the previous tracks



Before place the order you just have to send me the link of the original song on youtube in a inbox so we can establish the final price of your track based on the difficult it has.



- from 7 to 8 days you will have your track.



- For and extra fast gig I can deliver your order in just 3 days

- For and extra gig I can Change the genre of the song

- For and extra gig I can make special requirements



Reviews


Seller's Response:

amazing job! recommended

Seller's Response:

Absolutely amazing and perfect! Exactly what I needed!!!!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Analevisbal was a pleasure to work with, did an amazing job and finished way before the original due date. She also responded with changes in a timely matter and wonderful attitude. I will definitely use her again!




No comments:

Post a Comment