>

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Record Drums For You And Send You High Quality Edited Tracks











About:

  • I will record live acoustic drums (Standard and Pro gigs) for your songs in my home studio. :D 
  • The audio files I'll send you are .wav (44.1 khz, 24 bit), all edited and ready to be mixed.
  • The Basic Package includes drum machine separate tracks (one for each microphone of the VST), the Standard one includes acoustic drum tracks (one for each microphone) already edited and the Pro one includes acoustic drum tracks (one for each microphone) already edited plus a multi-angle video of the performance.
  • I play every kind of music, from jazz to metal and can cover every kind of requirements, from groovy and minimal drumming to highly technical and fast one. :D :D
  • If you have any requests about drums and cymbals, feel free to write me and I'll try my best to find the perfect sound for you (I own a wide range of cymbals and some different options for drums as well, in order to let you choose what fits better in your songs)!!! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I get exactly what I need for my project! Great drums!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much, glad you appreciate!

Seller's Response:

Needed a new drum track and it was delivered..exactly what I was looking for.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much, I am really happy you enjoyed my work on this one!

Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure working with Norman! He helped us out with drums for all tracks on our new space-metal album, and it turned out epic :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment