>

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Record A Guitar Track For Your Song











About:

Need a sick riff for that song idea? I am an experienced guitar player of over 15 years. I can play a variety of styles including Metal, Classic Rock, Punk, Blues, etc.



What You Get:



I will record a guitar track using any one of my guitars for your song! The second package includes mastering after the track is recorded using my copy of iZotope Ozone 8. The third package includes that and a high quality 1080p video!



-Electric lead or rhythm guitar

-Bass guitar

-7 String Guitar

-Acoustic guitar 

-Tempo (BPM) is helpful

-If you have a particular style, sound, or famous player in mind, please say; if not, I'll provide my interpretation.



Guitars - Ibanez RG7A, Ibanez RG, Fender Stratocaster, Gibson Les Paul (copy), Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone DR acoustic, Yamaha Bass, Rogue 5 string Bass, various superstrats, etc. 



Rig - Focusrite interface into Peavey Revalver amp modeling software. iZotope Ozone for mastering. 



Samples: https://open.spotify.com/track/4DVqaOrfD59rLP4jhygamr?si=oMe7VYB1TeKiMFR5MIWEPQ



What I Need From You:
I need your song in either WAV, or MP3 format. You can also include a reference track that you would like the results to sound like (Optional).


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment