>

Monday, March 30, 2020

Record Professional Electric Or Acoustic Guitars For Your Project











About:

Hi, my name is Agustín. I have studied guitar and harmony for 12 years. I have worked for many people like sessions guitarist and producer. I have a professional recording studio in my city.



I love to work with the music, so, we have infinite revisions on the material your will order to me. 

The most important thing it's you like my participation on your track. 



I will be very glad to work with you! 

- - -



Gear:

Fender Deville, Vox ac15 and ac30. Fender Stratocaster American. Many guitar pedals and software.



All the information about what you would like me to record for your track helps. (example: Genre, Bpm, Style, Audio, etc)

Read the FAQs for more info.

If you want a custom order please, contact me before ordering.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment