>

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Record Your Keyboard Tracks











About:

As a professional keyboardist I will record tracks to your song. If your not sure what you want, I'll give a few examples for you to choose in which direction I should go. Send me an mp3 (or wav) file of your song/project, exported from "0" in your DAW. Also provide details such as key, bpm and, if you wish, chord progression. I'll import the track into my DAW and record my keyboard part(s). When done, my keyboard track(s) will be exported individually from my DAW as wav files in the bit depth and sample rate of your choosing.



Please let me know if there's anything you wish to be clarified regarding my description.



Please note! One track means one keyboard instrument on one song. If you need two instruments, let's say a synthesizer and a piano, on one song, that's two tracks. A track and a song are two different terms for different things.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely loved working with the seller. Provided great feedback and worked hard to bring my vision to life.

:

Seller did an excellent job of working hard to make sure my vision for the pieces came to life and was super helpful in helping with audio mixing and such. Would definitely recommend

:

I was looking for piano to accompany my spoken word pieces and the seller did an excellent job of creating music to my specifications as well as offering helpful suggestions. I will definitely be using his services again!

:

Helped me to add piano backing to my spoken word track. Did an excellent job of listening to my instructions and feedback and went the extra mile to help my vision for the piece to come to life.

:

Thank you for your kind words. Hope to see you again!




No comments:

Post a Comment