>

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Play Guitar Or Pedal Steel On Your Tracks











About:

I will play and record Guitar (Electric, Acoustic) or Pedal Steel for your songs.

I'll do it on my studio on Barcelona, with professional equipment to guarantee great results.

I'm a professional Session Musician, graduated from Liceu Conservatory and Esmuc, and currently based on Barcelona working on my and others' music. I'm confortable on the following generes:



-Jazz and Bossanova

-Country

-Rock and Progressive

-Salsa

-Funk



I also work as a Music Producer, as I studied music production on "Emav" and I've done several works arranging and producing others' songs. 



Let's start working together!

Reviews


:

great, fast, sounds awesome.

:

I'd already tried a couple of other guitar players before I found Aleix on here. The track I asked him to play was very complex, but he took his time and got it right. He's a top player!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment