>

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Record Real, Professional Drums For Your Song











About:

I am a professional drummer from Indiana. I have been studying percussion and drum set for over 7 years now. I can play very well in a variety of styles. For a low price, I can record real, acoustic drums for your song that sound great!



To achieve a great sound, I use Ludwig drums, Meinl cymbals, Focusrite interfaces and preamps, a variety of condenser and dynamic microphones, and an Apple computer running Logic Pro X that I use for all of my recording, mixing, and mastering. You can check out the videos and sound files at the top of my gig for a few examples of the sound I get! *More examples can be given upon request!



I'd love to work with anyone on any project! Just send me a message and we can start bouncing ideas!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your answers and comments! I really appreciate the rush delivery you've done for me this late at night, and am glad that I messaged you for this job. Thanks again!

:

Seller delivered what was expected. Will buy again!

:

Thanks! I look forward to working with you in the future!

:

good service

:

coooool playing...and the sounds are awesome!...thanks heaps




No comments:

Post a Comment