>

Friday, March 27, 2020

Record 808 Or 909 Drum Machine Line Of Any Style For Your Song











About:

I will programming and record for your song a 808 or 909 drum machine line using vst plugins. I can also add external percussions (listen audio DEMO1).



Please include any specifications. I always say that music cannot be explained in words. So let me listen your song and also some song as you desire something similar.


No idea? Don't worry, just give me your track and I will think about.


I will return one high quality .wav file (44Khz/16Bit) for your use with no preset, EQ or compression so that you can tone shape the files to your needs.



  • Extra services:
  • 1. You can require the separated audio steams (project files) of every drum so you can mix as you desire in your Daw project. You will receive these stereo tracks: 1 Bass Drum, 1 Snare and Rim Shot, 1 Hi Hat, 1 track for 3 Toms and 1 Crash and Cymbal.
  • 2. You can require the change of the audio frequency for the final audio file and also for all the stems. Khz: 44100, 48000, 64000, 88200, 96000. Bit: 16, 24 or 32. Just specify your request.

  • 3. You can require an additional revision that will provide after the delivery.
  • 4. 1 day delivery.


You will see these extra service by clicking the button to continue.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment