>

Monday, March 30, 2020

Record, Edit, Mix Drums For Your Songs











About:

I will record drums note for note your written song, or write my own drums and record them to your song.

I specialize in all sub-genres of metal.



Basic

If you have a song and would like those written drums to be played live I will send 12-14 multi tracks of live recorded drums, fully edited and ready for you to start mixing.



Standard

If you have song and would like me to write my own parts that what I thinks sound best, then I will program some drums and send you a copy, if you are happy with the performance I will track the drums and send you 12-14 multi tracks of live recorded drums, fully edited and ready for you to start mixing.



Premium

Same as the standard, but I will include 12-14 multi tracks of edited, non-edited drums, a converted midi file of the performance for your own sample replacement, a mixed stereo drum stem of my mix, sample layers I've added to the mix, and raw samples I take from the kit before the performance.

Reviews


:

Everything ok

:

Great drums

:

Super solid! Great drummer

:

Everything was great! Highly recommended!

:

It was the best choice for me. The guy got the idea immediately. The commutation was perfect. I highly recommend him.




No comments:

Post a Comment