>

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Record Percussion Drums And Or For Your Song











About:

I will to professionally record drums and/or percussion for your song
Hello my friends! I am a professional drummer. I'm a session musician specialized in:

  • Rock
  • Ballad
  • Blues
  • Pop
  • Latin Music
  • Metal
 I record in my drums and percussion in a professional studio with a professional audio engineer

In charge of making everything sound as good as possible.



- DRUMS -

TAMA Rock Star & Ludwig Legacy (hybrid with Tama Stagestar bass drum)Zildjian/Meinl Cymbals

- MICROPHONES -

Joemeek Jm27 (Stereo)
Shure Sm58, Shure PG57 (x4)

MXL 770

Sennheiser e902

Behringer C4 (Pair)

Reviews


:

He was very honest with me... I relied on his opinion about what my track needed, and he didn't try to up-sell me in any way. I will definitely be working with him again!

:

Great musicianship, great timing, great articulation. I will definitely be returning to him!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment