>

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Create A Rock Or Metal Guitar Solo For You











About:

Hi there! Looking for a melodic yet technical rock/metal/djent/progressive electric guitar solo for your track? I'm a big fan of Periphery, Martin Miller, Guthrie Govan, Joe Satriani & etc. You will definitely be hearing me playing more than just your daily-average-pentatonic electric guitar solo. Don't believe? Give me a try then! 

Reviews


:

Luke did such an amazing job, I really appreciate the time and effort he put into this song creating an amazing solo. Thank you Luke, I will be using you again for the next track.

:

Great lead guitarist and shredder!

:

it a great experience and so easy to work with and very musical

:

amazing as always keep up the good work brother

:

Great work as always. Very communicative and open to ideas.




No comments:

Post a Comment