>

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Record Pro Level Brass Section For Your Track











About:

Hi! Welcome! My name is Tommy Leb.

I am a composer, arranger, music producer and sound designer. 

I have been in music business for 25 years. 

I have more than 30 record productions for artists from Latin America, Europe, and United States. 



I offer you professionally this services:

  

  • Recording and composing brass section for your project. (They are sampled sounds of high quality treated with due care, controlled with the keyboard handling the tessitura of each instrument).
  • Composing and arranging music for bands, movies, videos, video games, advertisement, and more.

    Producing, Mixing Singles, EP or LP 
  • Audio editing and sound effects


I work any music genre: rock, punk, hip hop, reggae, ska, dub, pop, soul, blues, bossa, chill out, ambient, tropical, electronic, classical, etc.



No matter if your project is large or small, I guarantee you a professional quality work.



When some talents come together, wonderful things happen!




Price starting at 10$ (trumpet, sax, trombone) up to 30 seconds.




Reviews


:

Tommy is the man! He have worked for me in about 15 projects so far. Amazing service in every way! FIVE STARS without any doubt.

:

Tommyleb is the REA DEAL!!!

:

GREAT MUSICIANSHIP

:

Excellent as always!! Thank you Tommy!

:

Again great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment