>

Monday, March 30, 2020

Convert Midi Files In Realistic Drums











About:

If you need a drum track for your song with perfect pitch and excellent sound quality you are in the right place.



From jazz, EDM, soul, to rock, metal, pop... everything is possible, 
I work with real high end VST drums, recorded in professional studios.



I can get the specific drum sound that your mix needs.



You can send me a .midi drum file, or I can create your drums from scratch, check out my gig packages.



Also for guitar, bass and other check out my gigs!



Carlos

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Carlos is phenomenally talented and brings life to your project. Always does an even better job than expected!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much man!

:

Excellent!

:

He did an amazing job I highly recommend this drummer!

:

Amazing as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment