>

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Record Alto Sax Improvisation On Your Beat Groove, Or Song











About:

Please contact me before buying for the best result!



My gig provides you up to 120 seconds of improvised music.



My basic gig does not comprehend any revision, but just in case you want to be sure about the final result, you can buy one. I will provide you an unprocessed track that you can add to your mix and edit.

You can book a video: I will take a max 60 seconds live footage, so that you can share it wherever you want! Please note that I will take it while recording.

Any track I record for you is free for commercial use.



I will:



  • record high quality track
  • up to 120 seconds of improvisation (per track)
  • if you have one, I can play your sample by ear (easy)
  • compose some short catchy phrase for you
  • take a 60 seconds video of my live recording in studio (gig extra)
  • add some sax harmony (gig extra)
  • add some flute harmony (gig extra)
  • provide extra fast delivery (gig extra)


I will not:

  • make revisions on my basic gig (but you can buy one)
  • mix and master (you can find it in my gig extras)
  • make longer videos or playback videos
  • study sheet music (I have another gig for that! Check it out)


For more reference, please see my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/donatagreco

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast response, and service. Always a pleasure.

:

Wonderful, thank you!

:

She did exactly what I expected! Great experience.

:

Amazing melody with real feel. Thanks Donata! I'll use your service again :)

:

I'm glad you are satisfied, I'll enjoy to work with you again!




No comments:

Post a Comment