>

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Record Top Quality Violin, Viola, Strings Section











About:

Hello!) Please talk to me before placing an order to check your wishes

and make sure we're ready to get started!


  • $ 10 to 30 seconds of recording a violin or viola part you provided
  • $ 20 to 60 seconds of recording a violin or viola part you provided or my improvisation
  • $ 100 to 240 seconds of recording string section: 1st, 2nd violins, viola


I have a personal recording studio, where I use a violin that is more than 200 years old. Using an "OKTAVA ML15" professional microphone, I am able to create high quality violin and viola recordings.



I also own keyboards and can record a piano part for you!



I would be happy to become a part of your project!

Reviews


:

Amazing work! Thank you!

:

great musician

:

Great Job. Highly recommend

:

Very nice. Fast delivery and very good performance.

:

Great string works Konstantinilits for Commercial audio video production for company project




No comments:

Post a Comment