>

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Record Alto And Soprano Saxophone For Your Project











About:

Wild solos, subtle lines,punchy hooks - Im a professional saxophone player with years of international experience. I love collaborating with other artist and hope to work on your project. I own and operate a well equipped studio With preamps and professional microphone and have a vast arsenal of alto and soprano saxophones. 
My service can be as simple as playing over a dance track for you to chop up as you wish, producing funky sax arrangements for an R&B tune or the classic wailing Pop/Rock Sax solo that makes you shiver inside 
I can play parts you have written out on sheet music, or transcribe them(if, say, you've played the part on a keyboard but want it on actual saxophone) as well as creating my own parts and improvising. I can work to a brief or do everything myself from scratch. I am a creative, fluent musician with a delicate ear. No scores or sheet necessary.
Also I can play any of your song in instrumental version for you in any pitch.
Please get in touch to discuss our different options
Looking forward to hearing from you. !!!


Reviews


:

Awesome job! You made the music into the next level!

:

Speed and good comunication, thank you !

:

very ok . maybe come back.

:

I received what I asked for.

:

Got exactly what we needed!




No comments:

Post a Comment